As part of the Irish Sea Fisheries Board (BIM)'s ongoing communications with members of the public around the proposed Deep Sea organic fish farm in Galway Bay.
BIM will be available to answer any queries or questions on:
Tuesday 13th November in the Halla Poibí, Inis Oirr from 12 noon until 3.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November in Halla Ronain, Inis Mor from 12 noon until 2.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November, Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday 15th November in Halla Eoghan, Inis Meain from 10am to 12 noon
Queries can also be directed to email@example.com
- Edinburgh mackerel talks collapse
- Blame game after mackerel talks failure
- Ness of Copister Salmon loss
- Industry voices surprise over Young’s CEO...
- Faroese wild fish catches continue to decline
- Extra time for mackerel talks
- Scotland’s wild fisheries review
- New MD takes the helm at Aqualife
- Scots fishermen express disappointment as...
- Norwegian fishermen demand compensation fr...