As part of the Irish Sea Fisheries Board (BIM)'s ongoing communications with members of the public around the proposed Deep Sea organic fish farm in Galway Bay.
BIM will be available to answer any queries or questions on:
Tuesday 13th November in the Halla Poibí, Inis Oirr from 12 noon until 3.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November in Halla Ronain, Inis Mor from 12 noon until 2.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November, Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday 15th November in Halla Eoghan, Inis Meain from 10am to 12 noon
Queries can also be directed to email@example.com
- UK Mackerel stocks highest for 26 years
- Fishupdate Briefing
- Birds Eye may seek stock market listing -...
- Plymouth tops for sustainable fish
- Vacancy: Sites Manager (South) based at ou...
- International line up for seafood summit
- Prince of Wales outlines oceans and fish s...
- ASC certified trout soon in the market
- Warning over Channel fish stocks
- Higher cod prices lift Havfisk earnings