As part of the Irish Sea Fisheries Board (BIM)'s ongoing communications with members of the public around the proposed Deep Sea organic fish farm in Galway Bay.
BIM will be available to answer any queries or questions on:
Tuesday 13th November in the Halla Poibí, Inis Oirr from 12 noon until 3.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November in Halla Ronain, Inis Mor from 12 noon until 2.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November, Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday 15th November in Halla Eoghan, Inis Meain from 10am to 12 noon
Queries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- World's largest fish farm opens - in Middl...
- Part-time freelance Job
- Fishupdate briefing
- Fishing company takes delivery of new supe...
- Scottish fishermen express concern over mo...
- M&S recall Scottish mussel products after...
- Humber seafood heads to Brussels
- Farms Manager Loch Etive, nr Taynuilt
- Monday 9 December 2013 prices at Peterhead
- Aquaculture,to develop renewable energy.