As part of the Irish Sea Fisheries Board (BIM)'s ongoing communications with members of the public around the proposed Deep Sea organic fish farm in Galway Bay.
BIM will be available to answer any queries or questions on:
Tuesday 13th November in the Halla Poibí, Inis Oirr from 12 noon until 3.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November in Halla Ronain, Inis Mor from 12 noon until 2.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November, Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday 15th November in Halla Eoghan, Inis Meain from 10am to 12 noon
Queries can also be directed to email@example.com
- Key role for Scottish fishermen in MPAs
- Eustice buys time for Cornish sardine fishery
- Marine trout farming in south-west England
- Weeding out US fish killers
- Scottish fishermen to highlight issues of...
- Fish Farm Technicians - Loch Etive
- Fitch delivers stable outlook for Young's...
- The offshore renewables/fisheries interaction
- Hatching a plan for lobster farming
- Fisheries group launches EU Campaign