As part of the Irish Sea Fisheries Board (BIM)'s ongoing communications with members of the public around the proposed Deep Sea organic fish farm in Galway Bay.
BIM will be available to answer any queries or questions on:
Tuesday 13th November in the Halla Poibí, Inis Oirr from 12 noon until 3.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November in Halla Ronain, Inis Mor from 12 noon until 2.30 pm
Wednesday 14th November, Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co. Galway 6 pm to 9 pm
Thursday 15th November in Halla Eoghan, Inis Meain from 10am to 12 noon
Queries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big trouble for bluefin tuna
- Iceland hands itself 147,700 ton mackerel...
- Ocea Bremnes Seashore double team on sea l...
- Richard Lochhead comments on fish statistics
- SPATIAL PLANNING FOR AQUACULTURE: WHAT TO...
- EU PARLIAMENT COMMITS TO SUSTAINABLE FISHING
- Good day for Eday
- Norwegian premier to meet fishing leaders
- Tuesday 22 April fish prices Peterhead
- Assistant Salmon Farm Manager