YSI’s most durable and easy to use handheld conductivity instrument has reached the market.
The feature set of the Pro30 instrument makes it ideal for use in the field. Utilizing YSI’s durable MS (Military Spec) locking bayonet-style cable connector, the instrument can accept rugged field cables available in lengths from 1- to 30-meters. The well designed cable management kit even makes the use of long cables easy and convenient.
The Pro30 offers a convenient “fast Cal” feature that remembers the previous settings and walks customers through the calibration routine. This feature, along with others like user replaceable cables, simplifies operation and saves customers time and money.
The Pro30 is completely waterproof, withstands 1-meter drop tests and has an industry-leading 2-year cable warranty making it worthy of your customer's demands. The rugged, 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built right into the cable and provides accurate data for conductivity, specific conductance, salinity and total dissolved solids (TDS).
YSI’s full range of Professional handheld meters are available with Sterner including the Pro ODO with it’s optical probe for measuring DO, and the YSI Quattro with its vast array for multi parameter monitoring.
You can find out more about the YSI Pro30 and the range of instruments at www.sterner.co.uk/ysi
- Edinburgh mackerel talks collapse
- Blame game after mackerel talks failure
- Ness of Copister Salmon loss
- Faroese wild fish catches continue to decline
- Extra time for mackerel talks
- Scots fishermen express disappointment as...
- Scotland’s wild fisheries review
- Richard Lochhead comments on fisheries talks
- Major revamp for Cornish seafood processor
- Fishupdate Briefing